Samat Bortay: “We went to Shymkent only for the victory”
In the Second League Astana-Y managed to snatch a 2:2 draw in the 95th minute.
26 June, 2018
In an interview with the Press Service the author of a scoring at the last minute Samat Bortay told on the match:
- We owned the initiative, but the opponent scored at the very beginning of the match, and then sat on the defensive. Despite this, we created dangerous moments, but in this field it was difficult to control the ball, nevertheless, we still tried to play our football.
- A draw in Shymkent is a loss of two points or, after all, a gain, based on that the score was equalized in the last minute?
- Of course, we lost points, we came only to win, and we will analyze our mistakes and draw conclusions.
- You yourself came from Shymkent, did someone come to you to support you personally?
- My father and brother came to the match to support me. Of course, the support of relatives gives strength and motivation, I wanted to show good football in front of my relatives.