Peter Rada: “FC Astana has good foreign players in the attack, who make the team stronger”
The Head Coach of the Czech Jablonec, Peter Rada, in an interview with the Republican Internet portal Sports.kz, named the strengths and weaknesses of Astana before the match of the group stage of the Europa League.
7 November, 2018
- The main advantage of FC Astana is an artificial pitch, - began the coach of the Czech club.
- Are there any losses in your team?
- 20 players are ready, we will choose from them 18, no problems.
- FC Astana won the Kazakhstan Championship ahead of schedule, and they had more time to prepare. Does this give the Kazakh club an advantage?
- Astana has won many times in European matches, the leader of Kazakhstan football, so I think that the team is well prepared.
- Will a draw be considered a success for your club?
- We have only two points, but we want to count on a maximum of points in order to improve our position.
- How will you feel playing in the stadium, which seats 30 thousand spectators?
- I think that when there are many fans it is only a plus. When we played with FC Rennes there were 28 thousand spectators. For football players, it is always a pleasure to play at full stands.
- Which team has the greatest chance of advancing from the group?
- The teams in the group are now practically in equal conditions, so it seems to me that nothing has been decided yet.
- What kind of football does FC Astana profess in your opinion?
- FC Astana plays combination football with a quick exit from defense to attack. In attack, Astana has good foreign players who make your team stronger.