Grigoriy Babayan: “We will do everything to achieve the result we need”
The Acting Head Coach of FC Astana Grigoriy Babayan commented on the upcoming match of the fifth round of the Group Stage of the UEFA Europa League against Dynamo Kyiv, a correspondent of KazFootball.kz reports:
28 November, 2018
- For us, it’s a very important and difficult match. Dynamo is a strong team and a favourite of our group. We train and prepare for tomorrow’s match. We will do everything to achieve the desired result.
- A number of players recovered. Will there be a place tomorrow for Zainutdinov?
- As for the first eleven, it all depends on today’s training session. Only after it will we make the final decision. In connection with the pauses it is a bit hard for us.
- What to do with the lack of game practice of a number of players?
- We have a season over. This, of course, will affect the team’s tone and rhythm. Despite this, we prepare through the training process, maintain pace and rhythm. We hope that tomorrow it will not affect the quality of the game of my team.
- Dynamo is a favourite, but they spend their last matches hesitantly and intermittently, alternating victories with losses.
- It’s a very important and difficult match for us tomorrow. We want to win. Yes, Dynamo lost their last match, but the match was good and they looked very good.