Nenad Eric: “I hope there will be a lot of fans tomorrow”
Before the start of FC Astana in the Champions League, the captain of the capital team Nenad Eric answered the questions of the media representatives:
8 July, 2019
- CFR is a very strong team, but we are ready for the match and will try to give our maximum to show a good result and to please our fans. We understand that it will be difficult, but we will try to make sure that after a week we fly to Romania calmly.
- Recently there was a series of not successful matches. Will it affect the preparation for the Champions League matches?
- We had several unsuccessful matches where we lost points. But we won the last match against FC Tobol, thanks to which we approached the qualification in a good mood. I think the team is well prepared for the match.
- Astana has a special aura in home matches, given the change of players, will this winning aura remain this season?
- This is football life, the players are changing. But I agree with you that in home matches our fans play a very big role, and I hope there will be a lot them of tomorrow.