In an interview with the page "Unions of youth football schools" of the city of Nur-Sultan, Kirill Petrovich spoke about himself and the goals that his pupils set. -How did you come to sports? Why football? - Physical education teacher Azovskaya Valentina Yuryevna said that her husband, Azov Ivan Gennadievich, is recruiting boys. And I went with my older brother and signed up. I liked to play, and I enjoyed football. “What do you like about him?” - Excitement, speed, thinking, emotions. - Which of the famous athletes did you play with at a junior age? - Ruslan Kenetaev, Kuanysh Abdualiev.
- The most memorable competitions?
- Championship of Kazakhstan among 1988 years of birth. When we became champions.
- What is the hardest thing about this sport? - Overcome your laziness. This is exactly what our children are lacking now.
- Tell us about your coaching career?
- My coaching career began in 2012. When did the first football centers open in Kazakhstan. Then the interview was conducted by Anatoly Yurevich - this is how my coaching work began at the football center.
- Tell about your family?
- Mom has my head teacher at 5 capital’s gymnasium. Dad is a driver. Big brother is an IT specialist. My wife is engaged in 3D visualization.
- Have your children been sent to this sport? - If they have a desire and it turns out let them do it. - Do I need support for private children’s football from the state? - Necessarily needed. - A wish to the young athletes. - Whatever you do and whatever you do, give all your strength. And most importantly, set goals and achieve them. You didn't lose until you gave up.