The defender of the capital team Uros Radakovic told about the match itself, his adaptation in the team and the championship race:
- Despite the score, the match was tough. But, we needed this victory, and we achieved it!
- Can we say that you have already adapted in the team?
- Yes, thanks to the whole team, they accepted me, so the adaptation was quick and easy. So, now we can already say that I have adapted completely.
- In the match against FC Zhetysu, Nenad Eric did not play, how did it affect the defense game?
- Nenad is our captain, the leader of the team, so without him, of course, it’s harder. But Dima showed yesterday that he is also a good goalkeeper, helping us out in several episodes!
- You were invited by Bilek, now Ashworth is working with the team. How is it working under Paul’s management?
- Paul had coaching experience before FC Astana, so from the beginning he understood what he wanted to see in the team’s performance. Well, the work of any coach is determined by the result – now it is, the team has begun to win, is fighting for the championship, which means the team and the coach are doing everything right.
- Speaking of the championship, 4 points separate FC Astana from FC Kairat, will the team be able to win back the gap?
- There are 10 more matches ahead, including two against FC Kairat, on which a lot will depend. We will do our best to win first place.